Numbers and Events
- Ashland Lakeside can hold up t0 37 people seated.
- The Hall can be booked between 9am and 10pm.
Space and Facilities
Ashland lakeside consists of a hall with large bi-folding doors, a covered decked area and a decked terrace.
- The hall is 4.6m wide x 8.1m long, with a ceiling height of 2.5m.
- A small kitchenette with access to a fridge, a kettle and a vacuum flask.
- Enough crockery, cutlery and glasses for up to 50 people.
- An accessible toilet with baby changing facilities and a single toilet.
- Two large storage cupboards where the tables and chairs are stored.
- 6 large tables and 6 small tables with 5o chairs.
Access to Broadband via wi-fi is available in the hall, free of charge (see noticeboards for log-in details).
There is a small public car park next to the building. It has 13 spaces altogether, 6 are electric charging points.
The standard hourly rate to hire the hall is £20. Charities can benefit from a reduced rate of £15 per hour. If you are a resident of Simpson and Ashland, then the hourly rate is £12.50 (proof of address required).
Terms and Conditions of Hire
By booking Ashland Lakeside Community Centre you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of hire which are available to view here.